India vs Sri Lanka Final Match Highlights World Cup 2011

India won the 2011 World Cup at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. They beat Sri Lanka by 6 wickets in the final match World Cup 2011. Dhoni and Yuvraj singh played a fine innings. Watch the highlights of match

Continue Reading →

Match summary of 4th ODI between England and Srilanka
Cook celebrates 37 balls half century

NatWest series SL in Eng 2011 Sri Lanka: 174 all out in 43.4 overs    England: 171/0 in 23.5 overs Toss: England (fielding) Series: 5-match series level 2-2 Man of the match: AN Cook(England) Highlights of the match England beat Srilanka by 10 wickets (D/L method) in the 4th ODI at Trent Bridge on Wednesday. After winning the toss English captain Cook elected to field first and restricted Srilanka at 174 runs.Sangakkara remain the top scorer for his team made 75 runs 107 delivery with 7 boundaries. In reply English captain Alastair Cook and wicketkeeper batsman Kieswetter achieve the victory target at 23.4 overs. Cook hit unbeaten 95 runs, declared man of the match. For more coverage click here For Sri Lanka tour of England 2011 Note – Press the Full Screen Button in the Bottom Right to View in Full screen WIth out Ads. Your Browser Do not Support Iframe

Continue Reading →

Match Summary of England vs Srilanka (Eng vs SL) at Lords 2011
Pieterson playing through the off side

Srilanka tour of England and Scotland 2011 England leading the series by 1-0 Match: Lords (London)          Test match no: 1995 (1st innings) England 486 (112.5 overs)  Sri Lanka 479 (131.4 overs) (2nd innings) England 335/7 declare (78.1 overs)           Sri Lanka 127/3 (43 overs) Match Result: Match drawn. Highlights of the match The 2nd test match played between England and Srilanka ended with draw at Lords Cricket Ground on Tuesday. England set the target of 343 runs 5th day before SL. Chasing the target of 343 runs Srilankan batsman played too slow and made only 127 runs for the loss of 3 wickets at the concluding day of test match. In this way Eng leads the series by 1-0. The next match will be played at Southampton 16 – 20 July. TM Dilshan elected player of the match for his fine knock. For more details click here

Continue Reading →

Prediction of 2nd test, day 5 Lords (London) match between England vs Srilanka (Eng vs SL) test series 2011

Prediction of day 5 of 2nd test match played between Srilanka (SL) and England (ENG) in Lords London The match would be drawn Date 7th June 2011 Time 10:00 GMT | 11:00 local 15:30 IST Venue Lord’s, London Pitch Prediction Bowler friendly pitch Weather prediction Windy and Sunny Cricket Match Events Srilanka England First Innings 479 & 250 486 & 335 Total wickets 6 Over played 70 10 Player of the day Dilshan More predictions on cricket matches for more coverage Sri Lanka tour to England

Continue Reading →

England set 343 runs target for Srilanka in 2nd test day5, Lord’s

England set the target of 343 runs for SL in 2nd test day5. Alister Cook hit 106 runs while Trott, Pieterson and Bell scored 58, 72 and 57 runs respectively. Now the game is in progress and Srilanka lost their first wicket in forms of Sangakkara at 13 runs on the board. Summary of scorecard England 486 & 335/7 declare Sri Lanka 479 & 13/1

Continue Reading →

Summary of 32nd match Deccan Chargers vs Kochi Tuskers Kochi

Indian Premier League: 32nd match Match venue: Nehru stadium Kochi Teams: Deccan Chargers vs Kochi Tuskers Kerala Man of the match: I Sharma (Deccan Chargers) Deccan Chargers won by 55 runs Toss Kochi Tuskers Kerala, who chose to field.

Continue Reading →

Dilshan could leave IPL 4 early

Srilankan batsman Tilakratne Dilshan on Tuesday confirmed that he would join his national squad on next month before IPL final. Sri Lanka captain in all three formats once Kumar Sangakkara stepped down after the World Cup, wanted to join the rest of the squad in advance, even as early as “May 10″, but it is understood that the decision is not solely his own. Incidentally, the BCCI and Sri Lanka Cricket board are in talks about Dilshan’s release date and a decision is expected in the next few days.

Continue Reading →

Jayawardene and Sangakkara too want to leave IPL 2011 early

Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara on Tuesday confirmed that they would join their national squad on May 16 two weeks before the IPL 4 final. Sangakkara said it is painful to leave the team in the middle of the tournament but this was an issue that the IPL and the ICC needed to sort out. “It is important that ICC and IPL work together and find a window so that player does not have the predicament of choosing between his country and the club,” said Sangakkara at pre match media briefing. He felt that test cricket is the best part of the game and it needed more attention. Mahela Jayawardene seconded his opposite number on the issue and said he would get enough time to get a practice match for Srilanka in England. “Kochi’s league matches will be over on 15 May and will be there with the team on 18 May,” he said. Deccan Chargers have one more match on May 21, which Sangakkara will miss.

Continue Reading →

India Vs Sri Lanka World Cup Final: Who will be the match winner
Captain Cool vs Captain Cool

Mumbai: This final is fight between two teams which is loaded with world class players. World cup 2011 could not have a better set up than the present one. India match against Pakistan in semi-final has lifted the game of cricket and also got more people loving this game. Now the final of this world cup is being played between India versus Sri lanka, the two giants of Asia. The final match is also being seen as a test of two most successful and coolest captain in game of cricket in recent times. Dhoni and Sangakkara are wicket keepers batsmen and has god gifted talent in pulling put their team from dire situations. Sangakkara has also been runs in this world cup 2011 in comparison to his counter part M.S Dhoni. As per my previous posts where I have predicted India to win in a nail bitting cricket match will have all climax and drama of being the heart stopper match of this world cup 2011. India has 50.5% chances to win this final of 2011 world cup against Sri lanka’s 49.5%. The Swing of .5% is for India as they are playing on their home ground. Man of the match will be either Sachin or Yuvraj Singh, and I also predict Pathan might play tomorrow final between India versus Sri lanka.

Continue Reading →

India Vs Sri Lanka World Cup Final: Murali Vs Sachin Faceoff
Its game on Sachin vs Murli

Mumbai: The count down has began and in next 10 hour, the entire world will see two best team of world battle out for the glory in the final match of the ICC cricket world cup 2011. It is also the battle between world two coolest captains and wickets keepers batsmen. In my earlier post, I have mentioned the key players for the final match of the 2011 world cup. India versus Sri lanka match is a show case of craftsmen from both side. Master Blaster Sachin will muster all he has to score his 100th century and mass a big total against the mighty lankans. Where as master of off spin bowling Murli will want to leave a mark on this all important world cup match by picking up Sachin and other Indian batsmen, and stop them to get away with the final match of world cup 2011. Two legends of this wonderful cricket game will be fighting in the arena for want of the glory of their nation. It is game on Sachin vs murli and the records shows that the fight for supremacy is very much neutral, noone has upper edge against each other. Neither Sachin has torn apart Murli bowling, nor Murli has troubled Sachin much. But in this match between India versus Sri lanka in world cup final is great opportunity for both to show their class in their respective legions. I will rate 50.3% to Murli and 49.7% to Sachin. I also predict that Sri Lankan captian Sangakkara can […]

Continue Reading →

MALINGA BOWLS CHANDERPAUL VIDEO

Lasith Malinga bowled out Shiv Narayan Chandrapaul with a beautiful fast delivery in ICC Cricket World Cup 2007. West Indies falls down eighth wicket in the form of Shiv Narayan Chandrapaul. Malinga had a little bit reverse swing. Watch yorker delivery uprooting the off Stump.

Continue Reading →

INDIA FALL OF WICKETS VS SRI LANKA VIDEO

This video shows the Indian fall of wickets vs. Sri lanka in world cup 2007.This is the handsome victory of Srilanka. India could not chase the total of 255. Watch how Indian wicket falls in this match.  

Continue Reading →