Sourav Chandidas Ganguly (born on 8 July 1972 in Kolkata, Bengal) well known as “Dada” is a former Indian cricketer and captain of the Indian cricket team. He made his debut in 1992 at Brisbane against West Indies. He is the 5th highest run scorer in One Day Internationals. He scored his first century against Sri Lanka in 1997 with 113 runs. His highest ODI score is 183 against Sri Lanka in May 1999 at Taunton. He played his last ODI match against Pakistan in 2007. By the end of his career, he had scored 11,363 ODI runs with 22 centuries against 9 nations and 72 fifties. He is one of only eight batsmen to score more than 10,000 runs in ODIs.
Here is a list of his top ten test scores:
1. Ganguly slammed 183 runs with 17 fours and 7 sixes at a strike rate of 115.82 versus Sri Lanka at Taunton on May 26, 1999, batted for 210 minutes and faced 158 balls. He was caught in the innings.
2. He was unbeaten in the innings and scored 153* runs with 18 fours and 3 sixes at a strike rate of 102 versus New Zealand at Gwalior on November 11, 1999 and stood on the crease for 225 minutes and faced 150 balls.
3. Dada piled-up 144 runs from 152 balls in 192 minutes against Zimbabwe at Ahmedabad on December 5, 2000. He hit 8 fours and 6 sixes at a strike rate of 94.73 and was caught in the innings.
4. Sourav Ganguly played unbeaten innings of 141* runs including 11 fours and 6 sixes at a strike rate of 99.29 against South Africa at Nairobi on October 13, 2000. He batted for 216 minutes and faced 142 balls.
5. Ganguly smashed 141 runs including 12 fours and 1 six at a strike rate of 97.91 against Pakistan at Adelaide on January 25, 2000 and batted for 207 minutes and faced 144 balls. He was lbw in the innings.
6. He whacked 139 runs in 147 balls at a strike rate of 94.55 including 11 fours and 5 sixes versus Zimbabwe at Nairobi on October 1, 1999, batted for 197 minutes and was caught in the innings.
7. His unbeatable innings of 135* runs comprising 6 fours and 7 sixes came from 124 balls at a strike rate of 108.87 versus Bangladesh at Dhaka on May 30, 2000.
8. He was unbeaten in the innings and scored 130* runs with 5 fours and 2 sixes at a strike rate of 81.25 versus Sri Lanka at Nagpur on March 22, 1999 and stood on the crease for 229 minutes and faced 160 balls.
9. Sourav stood on the crease for 150 minutes and nailed 127 runs in 126 balls with 14 fours and 5 sixes at a strike rate of 100.79 against South Africa at Johannesburg on October 5, 2001 and was caught in the innings.
10. Dada scored 124 runs including 11 fours and 1 six in 138 balls at a strike rate of 89.85 versus Pakistan at Dhaka on January 18, 1998. He was bowled in the innings.
Based on data provided by Cricinfo as of September 27, 2011