IPL 63rd match
Twenty20 match 2012 season
Eden Gardens, Kolkata
14 May 2012 (20-over match)
Kolkata Knight Riders 158/6 (20 overs)
Chennai Super Kings 160/5 (20 overs)
Chennai Super Kings have won Indian Premier League 63rd Twenty20 match of 2012 season by 5 wickets against Kolkata Knight Riders played at Eden Gardens, Kolkata in the final delivery of the match.
Chennai Super Kings won the toss and chose to field first and they restricted the opposition at 158/6 in 20 overs (Gambhir 62, Jakati 2-26). Skipper Gambhir played a superb innings for KKR made 62 off 43 balls with six 4′s and three 6′s. Shadab Jakati took 2 for 26 in 4 overs. Chasing the target of 159 runs Chennai Super Kings made 160/5 in 20 overs and won the contest by 5 wickets.
Related Cricket Highlights:
- Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders match summary at Chennai
- Kolkata Knight Riders v Chennai Super Kings prediction IPL 2012, T20 match Kolkata
- Kolkata Knight Riders v Chennai Super Kings T20 match prediction Chennai
- Chennai Super Kings v Deccan Chargers match summary and highlights at Chennai
- Delhi Daredevils v Chennai Super Kings match summary at Chennai