Ian Jonathan Leonard Trott (born on April 22, 1981 in Cape Town, Cape Province) well known as “Booger” and “Trotters”, is an England cricketer. He made his ODI debut in 2009 against Ireland at Belfast. He is one of only two players with a batting average of over 50.00 in both One Day International and Test matches. He is named the ICC Cricketer of the Year in 2011. He scored his first century against Bangladesh in 2010 with 110 runs. His highest ODI score is 137 against Australia in February 2011 at Sydney. As of September 2011, he has scored 1,596 ODI runs with 3 centuries against 2 countries namely Australia, Bangladesh and 14 fifties.
Here is a list of his top ten ODI scores:
1. Jonathan Trott slammed 137 runs with 11 fours at a strike rate of 108.73 against Australia at Sydney on February 2, 2011, batted for 178 minutes and faced 126 balls. He was caught in the innings.
2. Booger piled-up 110 runs from 121 balls in 169 minutes versus Bangladesh at Birmingham on July 12, 2010. He hit 12 fours at a strike rate of 90.9 and was caught in the innings.
3. Trott smashed 102 runs including 6 fours at a strike rate of 80.95 against Australia at Adelaide on January 26, 2011 and batted for 143 minutes and faced 126 balls. He was bowled in the innings.
4. He whacked 94 runs in 130 balls at a strike rate of 72.3 including 8 fours versus Bangladesh at Bristol on July 10, 2010, batted for 170 minutes and was caught in the innings.
5. Jonathan stood on the crease for 126 minutes and nailed 92 runs in 92 balls with 9 fours at a strike rate of 100 against Ireland at Bangalore on March 2, 2011 and was bowled in the innings.
6. Trotters scored 87 runs including 8 fours in 119 balls at a strike rate of 73.1 against South Africa at Centurion on November 22, 2009. He batted for 167 minutes and was caught in the innings.
7. Jonathan Trott accumulated 86 runs with 2 fours at a strike rate of 74.78 against Sri Lanka at Colombo on March 26, 2011 and stood on the crease for 172 minutes and faced 115 balls. He was caught in the innings.
8. He was unbeaten in the innings and scored 84* runs with 3 fours at a strike rate of 70.58 versus Australia at Sydney on January 23, 2011 and stood on the crease for 206 minutes and faced 119 balls.
9. Booger smashed 72 runs including 3 fours at a strike rate of 82.75 against Sri Lanka at Manchester on July 9, 2011 and batted for 118 minutes and faced 87 balls. He was bowled in the innings.
10. Trott whacked 69 runs in 78 balls at a strike rate of 88.46 including 4 fours versus Pakistan at Chester-le-Street on September 10, 2010, batted for 106 minutes and was bowled in the innings.
Based on data provided by Cricinfo as of September 28, 2011
Related Cricket Highlights:
- Jonathan Trott Highest Test Score [Cricket Records]
- Best Score In One Day International (ODI): Michael Clarke [Cricket Stats]
- Highest Cricket Test Scores Of Thilan Samaraweera [Cricket Stats]
- Highest Score In One Day International: Yuvraj Singh [Cricket Records]
- Highest Score In Tests – Matthew Hayden [Cricket Stats]