Ian Jonathan Leonard Trott (born on April 22, 1981 in Cape Town, Cape Province) well known as “Booger” and “Trotters”, is an England Test cricketer. He made his test debut in 2009 against Australia at The Oval. He is one of only two players with a batting average of over 50.00 in both One Day International and Test matches. He was an ECB Cricketer of the Year in 2011. He scored his first century against Australia in 2009 with 119 runs. His highest test score is 226 against Bangladesh in May 2010 at Lord’s. As of September 2011, he has scored 1,965 test runs with 6 centuries against 4 countries namely Australia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and 7 fifties.
Here is a list of his top ten test scores:
1. Jonathan Trott slammed 226 runs with 20 fours at a strike rate of 64.75 versus Bangladesh at Lord’s on May 27, 2010, batted for 490 minutes and faced 349 balls. He was caught in the innings.
2. Trott piled-up 203 runs from 409 balls in 517 minutes against Sri Lanka at Cardiff on May 26, 2011. He hit 17 fours at a strike rate of 49.63 and was bowled in the innings.
3. Booger smashed 184 runs including 19 fours at a strike rate of 48.04 v/s Pakistan at Lord’s on August 26, 2010 and batted for 554 minutes and faced 383 balls. He was caught in the innings.
4. He was unbeaten in the innings and scored 168* runs with 13 fours at a strike rate of 48.69 versus Australia at Melbourne on December 26, 2010 and stood on the crease for 486 minutes and faced 345 balls.
5. Trotters played unbeaten innings of 135* runs including 19 fours at a strike rate of 50.75 against Australia at Brisbane on November 25, 2010. He batted for 362 minutes and faced 266 balls.
6. Jonathan scored 119 runs including 12 fours in 193 balls at a strike rate of 61.65 v/s Australia at The Oval on August 20, 2009. He batted for 331 minutes and was caught in the innings.
7. Booger accumulated 78 runs with 11 fours at a strike rate of 54.16 versus Australia at Adelaide on December 3, 2010 and stood on the crease for 213 minutes and faced 144 balls. He was caught in the innings.
8. Jonathan Trott slammed 70 runs with 9 fours at a strike rate of 50 against India at Lord’s on July 21, 2011, batted for 228 minutes and faced 140 balls. He was lbw in the innings.
9. Trotters piled-up 69 runs from 212 balls in 316 minutes versus South Africa at Centurion on December 16, 2009. He hit 7 fours at a strike rate of 32.54 and was caught in the innings.
10. Jonathan smashed 64 runs including 7 fours at a strike rate of 32.82 against Bangladesh at Dhaka on March 20, 2010 and batted for 271 minutes and faced 195 balls. He was bowled in the innings.
Based on data provided by Cricinfo as of September 28, 2011