Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar (born on April 24, 1973 in Bombay, Maharashtra) commonly known as “Sachin Tendulkar” made his debut in 1989 at Gujranwala. He is an Indian cricketer and one of the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket. He is the leading run-scorer and century maker in Test and one-day international cricket. He scored his first century against Australia in 1994 with 110 runs. His highest one day international score is 200 against South Africa in February 2010 at Gwalior. He is the only male player to score a double century in the history of ODI cricket. As of August 2011, he has scored 18,111 ODI runs with 48 centuries against nine countries, and 95 fifties.
Here is a list of his top 10 highest scores:
1. 200* v/s South Africa at Gwalior on February 24, 2010. He batted for 226 minutes and faced 147 balls. He hit 25 fours and 3 sixes at a strike rate of 136.05. He was not out in that innings.
2. 186* v/s New Zealand at Hyderabad on November 8, 1999. He batted for 221 minutes and faced 150 balls. He hit 20 fours and 3 sixes at a strike rate of 124.00. He was not out in the innings.
3. 175 v/s Australia at Hyderabad on November 5, 2009. He batted for 210 minutes and faced 141 balls. He hit 19 fours and 4 sixes at a strike rate of 124.11. He was caught in the innings.
4. 163* v/s New Zealand at Christchurch on March 8, 2009. He batted for 206 minutes and faced 133 balls. He hit 16 fours and 5 sixes at a strike rate of 122.55. He was not out in that innings.
5. 152 v/s Namibia at Pietermaritzburg on February 23, 2003. He batted for 193 minutes and faced 151 balls. He hit 18 fours at a strike rate of 100.66. He was bowled in the innings.
6. 146 v/s Zimbabwe at Jodhpur on December 8, 2000. He batted for 200 minutes and faced 153 balls. He hit 15 fours and 2 sixes at a strike rate of 95.42. He was caught in the innings.
7. 146 v/s Kenya at Paarl on October 24, 2001. He batted for 186 minutes and faced 132 balls. He hit 17 fours at a strike rate of 110.60. He was caught in the innings.
8. 143 v/s Australia at Sharjah on April 22, 1998. He batted for 187 minutes and faced 131 balls. He hit 9 fours and 5 sixes at a strike rate of 109.16. He was caught in the innings.
9. 141* v/s West Indies at Kuala Lumpur on September 14, 2006. He faced 148 balls. He hit 13 fours and 5 sixes at a strike rate of 95.27. He was not out in the innings.
10. 141 v/s Australia at Dhaka on October 28, 1998. He batted for 191 minutes and faced 128 balls. He hit 13 fours and 3 sixes at a strike rate of 110.15. He was run out in that innings.
Related Cricket Highlights:
- Top Ten One Day International Scores Of Rahul Dravid [Cricket Records]
- Top Ten Test Scores Of Desmond Haynes [ Cricket Stats]
- Sachin Tendulkar: The Master Blaster’s Top Ten Blasts (Scores) [Cricket Records]
- Top Ten Test Scores Of Vivian Richards [Cricket Records]
- Top Ten Test Scores Of Kumar Sangakkara [Cricket Records]