Nokia Champions League T20, Group A
Teams: New South Wales v Trinidad & Tobago
Played at Chennai, on Sep 28, 2011
Highlights of the match
In group A match of Nokia Champions League T20 New South Wales beat Trinidad & Tobago in super over by 3 runs. After winning the toss Trinidad & Tobago, chose to bat first on hard and flat track and put 139 runs on the board. Opener Simmons hit 41 runs off 39 balls with 5 boundaries.It was very big battle with bat and balls. In reply New South Wales made 139 runs in 20 overs for the loss of 8 wickets. Finally the match was decided in super over. Henriques once again shows his power of bat in the super over made 18 runs in 6 balls while Trinidad & Tabago scored only 15 runs in the super over and lost the match. Full credit goes to Moises Henriques who played a wonderful knock at the end, declared man of the match.
Related Cricket Highlights:
- New South Wales versus Trinidad & Tobago(NSW v T&T), Champion League T20 match highlights
- New South Wales vs Trinidad & Tobago picture gallery Champion League T20 match
- Mumbai Indians versus Trinidad & Tobago Champion LeagueTwenty20 Group A match summary
- Kolkata Knight Riders versus South Australian Redbacks, match summary of Champion League T20 match played at Hyderabad
- Champions League Twenty20 Pool A Trinidad and Tobago vs Leicestershire match summary.