Champions League Twenty20 Qualifying Tournament Pool B
Twenty20 match of 2011/12 season
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Uppal, Hyderabad
Match winner: Ruhuno Rhinos
Player of the match: Chandimal (Ruhuna Rhinos)
Ruhuno won the first match in the Champions League Twenty20, played at Hyderabad (Deccan) against Leicestershire. Ruhuno beat by 4 wickets in the close fight. After winning the toss Leicestershire decided to field first in slow track. Ruhuno wicket keeper batsman Chandimal takes Ruhuno to 160 runs in 20 overs. Chandimal declared man of the match for his outstanding innings of unbeaten 62 runs from 51 balls. The turning point of the match was Abdur Razzak wickets fall on 128 runs.Abdur Razzak made 68 from 62 delivery and also took 2 wickets for 30 runs in 4 overs.
Summary of Scorecard
Ruhuna 160/6 (20/20 ov)
Leicestershire 156/8 (20.0/20 ov)
Related Cricket Highlights:
- Leicestershire vs Ruhuna Rhinos Champions League Twenty20 Qualifying match Pool A highlights played at Hyderabad
- Leicestershire vs Ruhuna Rhinos Champions League Twenty20 Qualifying match Pool A Prediction played at Hyderabad
- Leicestershire vs Ruhuna Rhinos live match Champions League Twenty20 Qualifying Pool A
- Leicestershire vs Ruhuna Rhinos Champions League Twenty20 Qualifying match snaps.
- Kolkata Knight Riders v Somerset Champions League Twenty20 Qualifying Pool A match summary