England middle order batsman Jonathan Trott won the award of the ICC cricketer of the year 2011. Trott is a wonderful cricketer for England. He had a brilliant record in the ODIs and Test matches. Trott scored 1042 runs at an average of 65.12 in 12 Tests with four centuries and three fifties. He made 1064 runs in 24 One Dayers at an average of 48.36 including two 2 centuries and nine fifties. Last year master blaster Sachin Tendulkar and South African cricketer Hashim Amla was the winner of this award. Rahul Dravid won it in 2004, Jacques Kallis and Flintoff jointly won in 2005 Ricky Pointing won in 2006 and 2007, Shivnarine Chandrapaul in 2008 and Mitchell Jonson was the winner of this award in 2009.
Related Cricket Highlights:
- Chris Gayle (WI) elected player of the year award (Test and ODI) 2011
- ENGLAND VS NETHERLANDS CRICKET MATCH HIGHLIGHTS ICC WORLD CUP 2011 VIDEO
- INDIA VS AUSTRALIA WARM UP MATCH HIGHLIGHTS 2011 : 2011 ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP VIDEO
- Kallis and Sachin Tendulkar are jointly top in the ICC cricket test ranking
- Highest Test Scores Of Gary Kirsten, South African Batsman [Cricket Stats]