India tour West Indies 2011: Test match Series: West Indies have to score 195 runs if they have to win the first test match against India. At the end of day 3 West indies were 131 for loss of 3 wickets. India set the target of 326 for West Indies. Bravo and Chanderpaul are in the middle and looking dangerous.Watch the live match on fourth day of first test match played between India and West Indies. It is going to a very exciting fourth day contest between the two nations. Both the teams will try hard to win the first test match to lead the test match series by 1-0.
Note – Press the Full Screen Button in the Bottom Right to View in Full screen WIth out Ads.
Our prediction “GURU” the “CRICKET ORACLE” have predicted West to win the first test match o day 4 of the first test match played at Sabina Park, Kingston
More predictions and other updates on India tour to West Indies 2011
Related Cricket Highlights:
- Watch Highlights of 3rd day proceedings of 1st test match played between India and West Indies at Sabina park, Kingston
- Watch Live 3rd day of 1st test match Played between West Indies (WI) and India (IND), at Sabina park, Jamaica
- Watch Live Video of India Versus West Indies First Test Match at Kingston
- Post match summary of 5th and final One day International match played between India (IND) and West Indies (WI) in Sabina Park, Kingston
- Match Prediction for India (IND) versus West Indies(WI) fifth and final One day International (ODI) match played on 16th June 2011 at Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica