This is another battle that is sure to catch the imagination. Warne would be tempting Tendulkar to step out and hit him. Tendulkar will definitely take up the challenge, but would the Master Blaster be able to send the Wizard into stands?
Dravid vs Harbhajan: For most part of their careers, they have played as teammates and this would be one rare occasion that they would be on the field as rivals. Dravid has not been doing too badly as an opener and Harbhajan might well have to contain him.
Related Cricket Highlights:
- Dhoni and Warne head to head in IPL 4, 52th match
- Match summary of IPL 4, played between Mumbai Indians vs Pune Warriors, 44th IPL
- Malinga versus Watson DLF IPL 2011
- Match summary IPL 2011, Knight Riders vs Kochi Tuskers,45th IPL
- Match summary of 9th IPL 4 match played between Kings XI Punjab versus Chennai Supper Kings