We wrote earlier, speculating if Sachin Tendulkar would score his 100th century in Motera, Ahmedabad against the Aussies. Then again if the century of centuries would come against Pakistan in Mohali (he got at on 85, after being dropped four times).
Well the Gods have transpired to give him an even bigger setting. If there ever was a perfect setting to play perhaps the innings of your life, then it is this one. The finals of the 2011 World Cup in Mumbai. Sachin’s home town. A world Cup final. And a billion people wishing to hold that cup after a wait of 28 years.
Come on sachin, is baar 100 X 100 kar de!
Related Cricket Highlights:
- India Pakistan Semi Final World Cup Prediction: Will Sachin score a 100th 100
- Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar’s Plan to Prevent Sachin from Scoring 100th 100 – India Pak Semifinal
- SACHIN TENDULKAR VS PAKISTAN 2003 WORLD CUP VIDEO
- Shoaib Akhtar Sachin Tendulkar Rivalry in India Pakistan Semi Final Match
- SACHIN 134 1998 AT SHARJAH VIDEO