Here is our prediction for the second possible Semi-final – between South Africa and Sri Lanka. Also see our prediction for the India Versus Pakistan Semi-final
- Toss Prediction: Sri-lanka 55% South Africa 50%.
- First Batting: Sri-lanka 60% South Africa 50%.
- Match Winner: Sri-lanka 55% South Africa 45%.
Performing Players Prediction
- Kumar Sangakkara: 65%, under influence of great planet Jupiter symbol of highest position and power.
- Mahela Jayawardene: 55% influenced by his spirit no 3 stands for planet Jupiter for power.
- Dilshan: 60%, acts under influence of magic no 3 stands for Jupiter the greatest here is unique fate of Sri-lank all 3 top order batsmen belong to same spirit no 3 that stands for greater ‘ Jupiter’ indicates very fortunate events for Sri-lank on 29th March and unbeatable day for S L.
- Muttiah Murali: 70 %, his spin bowling would break the back-bone of South Africa batting lineup, most of the wickets would fall under his spin bowling.
South Africa Players Prediction
- Hashim Amla: 50%, his spirit no is 4 stands for Uranus some time very positive and some timeless impulsive, gives very unpredictable result.
- De Villiers: 55%, acts under impact of Sun may be proved big gun for S A.
- Jack Kallis: 60%, his spirit no is 6 stands for Planet Venus gives attraction to opponents may play big role for his team, but weak to control nerve under tough situations.
- Imran Tahir: 60%, acts under his magic no 3 represented by planet Jupiter may damage Sri-Lankan middle order batting power.
- Robin Peterson: 60% acts under dangerous planet Saturn known as Shani-grah its action very unpredictable it attacks in both-ways may slits its own object or opponent. This man, who played very crucial role in defeating team India at Nagpur in group-B league match,
Sri-lanka’s strong batting line up and strong pace and very strong spin boling and home pitch and weather condition would be instrumental to pave its way to enter in final of the cricket world cup 2011.South Africa has also strong batting power, pace bowling and fine spin, but they collapsed in tough situations that was visible in their match against England, they failed to cross the target of 172 runs and all out for 165 and lost match by 6 runs to England.
Overall prediction – Note: Sri Lanka—60% and South Africa 40% chance of winning the semi-final of the cricket world cup
No related posts.