Yes – that is right- The Delhi Bomber has hit a four on the very first ball of the last fave matches in the 2011 World Cup – way to go boy.
1. He hit a four on the first ball against Bangladesh
2. He hit a four again against England when India amassed 338 (and then tied)
3. He hit a four against Ireland
4. Another Smack to the boundary on the first ball against Netherlands.
5. And then Smacked a Four against South AFrica Today – a great shot – see image below
Will he continue this streak ??? What do you guys think?
Related Cricket Highlights: