Numerological Prediction for England vs SriLanka Quarterfinal Cricket World Cup 2011 Match
Here are my predictions for the England Versus Srilanka Quarterfinal Match in the 2011 World Cup
- Toss Prediction: 55% chance England will win the toss due to the blessing of planet “Jupiter” (symbol of success).
- First Batting: 70% chance England as winning the toss England would like to bat 1st.
- Match Winner: Sri-Lanka: 54% and England: 46%
Performing Players Predictions
- Kumar Sangakkara: 75% chance of a good score by the blessing of planet “Jupiter” (symbol for highest success).
- Mahela Jayawardene: 60% chance of a big score by the virtue of planet “Jupiter” (symbol of achievement/success).
- Dilshan: 65% chance of a good score by the good will of “Jupiter”
- Murali: 80% chance of a 3+wicket haul by the blessing of “Neptune”.
- Andrew Strauss: 60% chance of a leading role in the match by the blessing of most vulnerable Star “Mars “ (Symbol of fight to end).
- J Trott: 70 % chance of a key role by the virtue of “Neptune “, give energy to fight enemy
- Ian Bell: 55% chance of a key role by the blessing of “Sun-God “ (symbol of fame and success).
- Collingwood: 50% chance of a good match, by the virtue of great “Saturn” ( give energy to dismantle opponents)
- Swann: 75% chance of a 3+ wkt haul by the blessing of the dangerous “Saturn “ (power to damage opposite side).
- James Tredwell: 60%, by the blessing of great “Jupiter”, always stands for success.
- Bresnan: 55% chance for a 2 wkt haul by the blessing of “Sun-God” (always stands for grand success).
- Ravi Bopara: 50% chance of a 2-wkt haul by the virtue of great “Uranus” source of secret energy.
Stars are standing solidly for both teams, but Sri Lanka may win by 54:46. England will give stiff fight.