Boom oom Afridi has been missing from this world cup but surprisingly Afridi the bowler has been the leading wicket taker so far with 21 wickets. He has dried up runs in the middle overs and caused middle order collapses in four out of the seven games played.
He has taken 5 on two occasions, and 4 on two other.
Indians are excellent players of spin and their success would depend on reading Afridi and keeping their cool. The Indian middle order has collapsed more often than not in the world cup. If Afridi or any other bowler can put them on a back foot early on then Afridi can work his magic with his variation. As is the norm with every Ind-pak world cup match, it will be a test of nerves.
Related Cricket Highlights:
- India Pakistan Semi Final World Cup Prediction: Will Sachin score a 100th 100
- India Pakistan Semi Final World Cup Prediction: Will Shoaib Akhtar Destroy India
- Ashish Nehra Dives to Catch Shahid Afridi – Breaks Finger Picture – India Pakistan Semi Final Match Highlights
- India Pakistan Semi Final World Cup Prediction: Will india Maintain its 4-0 winning record
- Sunil Gavaskar Prediction Comments for India Pakistan Semi Final World Cup 2011