Australia will take on Pakistan seriously to maintain its defending championship unbeatable status. They are winning continuously since the last 34 matches in the World Cup. Pakistan will try to test its ability to win WCC 2011, by beating the giant Australians. The Numerological predictions are given below for both teams.
Predictions for Australia:
- COMPOUND NO OF AUSTRALIA is 30: It is a number of “MENTAL SUPERIORITY” over one’s fellows and it can be all powerful, but it is not a fortunate number.
- PRIME NUMBER OF AUS =30=3+0= , that is related to planet ‘JUPITER’. It is the beginning of what may be termed one of the main lines of force that runs right through all the numbers from 3 to 9. The period of ‘3’ is from the 19th Feb to March 20th—27th, PAK is lucky to escape from the strongest period of ‘JUPITER’ one day earlier.
Numerological Prediction for PAKISTAN
The compound and prime no of Pakistan given below:
- COMPOUND NO is 28: This number is full of contradictions. It indicates great promise. It indicates loss through trust in others. It is not a fortunate number for the indication of future events.
- PRIME NO OF PAK is 28=2+8=10+1+0= 1. This is symbolized as the “Wheel of Fortune” also indicates ‘Rise and fall’. It represents the planet ‘SUN’, so it would give some protection from onslaught of Australia’s ‘Jupiter’ symbol of power, its powerful period starts from 21st March and onward.
- Australia main strength are powerful pace bowling and strong openers, whereas Pakistan’s middle batting line is strong.
- Australia has fine fielding capabilities whereas Pakistan’s fielding is weak. Australia front line batting is very strong, but Pakistan opening very uncertain.
- Pakistan could stop Australia if it bats first and tries to keep wickets intact and scores about 300 runs. But it is very difficult against the Australian pacers
- If Pak spinners succeed to check Hussy and Clarke then Aus may bite dust, other-wise it may be very difficult to defeat them.
- If Afridi is able to play at least 10 overs in the match then it could go to Pak’s side.
- Skill fully bowling and batting may stop the Kangaroos to win their 35th game.
Overall i think AUS has edge over PAK.
Related Cricket Highlights:
- Australia Versus Kenya World Cup Cricket Match Predictions
- Pakistan vs Zimbabwe World Cup Cricket 2011 Match Predictions
- South Africa Vs Bangladesh World Cup Cricket Match Predictions
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 Predictions South Africa Versus Ireland
- India vs Australia Cricket World Cup 2011 Match Numerological Prediction